Second edition of BIND4.0
For the second time, during a 24-week Industry 4.0 acceleration programme Bind 4.0 will support the collaboration among startups from all over the world and top 27 Industry 4.0 big corporates such as Arcelor Mittal, Bridgestone Group, Elecnor, Iberdrola, Mercedez-Benz and more.
The startups will have access to a customer contract worth up to €75,000 with one of the accelerator’s partners’ companies and receive mentorship support.
Last year more than 250 startups apply to BIND4.0, from which 11 were finally selected and developed 16 technological projects and innovative solutions for the big corporates partners in BIND4.0. This success has been as well reflected in the increasing interest of important actors in the Industry 4.0 like Google and Amazon, which together with Microsoft and Siemens will be offering some services to the selected startups.
As previous year, the EBN Members BIC Araba, BIC Bizkaia and BIC Gipuzkoa from Basque Country collaborate with Basque Country Government, the Business Agency in Basque Country (SPRI) and the Provincial Council in Bind 4.0, to promote the development of promising industry 4.0 startups through training, mentorship and connections to the main industrial players in the Basque Country.
Startups can apply for the programme from now until September 15 2017 and will benefit from great opportunities:
- Contract up to 75,00 euros s for the development of an Industry 4.0 project;
- Excellent mentoring, access to finance (up to 500,000€), demo day and participation in a top Industry 4.0 event;
- Networking with Basque Country startup and industry ecosystem;
- The startups will not be charged nor will their equity will be taken;
- Space in one of the EU|BICs (BIC Araba, BIC Gipuzkoa or BIC Bizkaia)
Deadline: September 15 2017
Want to know more about this acceleration programme? Watch the video!!
For more information, please visit Bind 4.0 website.
BIND4.0 in the news (Spanish)
Back to News list