Big Booster, an international acceleration programme organised by EBN member Fondation Pour l'Université de Lyon, is calling early-stage startups in Bio & Health, Informative Tech and global Impact, to apply for the 3 edition of the programme by September 18.
Organised across the globe, from Lyon (FR) to Boston (MA, USA), passing through China, Middle East & Africa, BigBooster aims at empowering startups to cross borders, think global and go international, with the help of major mentors, coach, and startup experts of all backgrounds.
The participants will have the unique opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of the markets, test and improve their international value proposition, strategy and pitch using feedback from top-notch mentors and experts.
The next Booster Camp will be held on November 14-16th 2017 in Lyon – France.
Quick overview of Big Booster’s upcoming activities:
- Registration deadline: September 18
- Announcement of the selected startups for Lyon Booster Camp: October 3rd
- Booster Camp Lyon (150 startups): November 14-16th
- BoosterHub and Demo days (up to 50 startups) : March-April 2018
- Boston Booster Camp, China Booster Camp & Middle East Africa Booster Camp : June-Sept 2018
Big Booster’s alumni
Back to News list