International Entrepreneurship - Competitive Start Fund
€50,000 investment to grow your business in Ireland
A competition for early stage start-ups that are currently based anywhere in the world and willing to relocate to Ireland. Winners will receive an Investment of €50k for a 10% Equity Stake.
Mentoring, Development Program, Banking Assistance, Accommodation & more.
All applications must be made via our Online Application System
The Application System Opens on: Wednesday 8th March 2017.
Closing Wednesday 22ndMarch @ 3pm
Short-listed projects will pitch in Waterford, Ireland on 13th June 2017.
Enterprise Ireland will cover travel costs and will facilitate an introduction to Ireland’s thriving start-up ecosystem.
Successful applicants from outside the EU are eligible to apply for a Startup Entrepreneur Visa which permits the holder and his/her family to reside and work in Ireland.
- The company/founders must be resident outside Ireland at the time of application.
- Management team must be based in Ireland for at least one year post investment (e.g. if two persons in the current management, at least one person must move to Ireland).
- Already has less than €100K funding [excluding sweat equity]
- Revenues less than €60k any previous year;
- Less than five years old;
- Likely to employ 10 in Ireland and sales of €1m within 3 years
- Software, manufacture or traded services. Not engaged in gambling, "adult entertainment" or military
Back to News list