Location: http://www.flagey.be/, Belgium
Tuesday 30th September / 2pm-6pm at Flagey, Brussels (Belgium).
Deadline for application: August 20, 2014
A great opportunity for 10 entrepreneurs from the creative industries and digital media to present their ventures to early stage European investors and obtain financial investment.
The 10 selected companies will get free access to the NEM Summit (http://nem-summit.eu/), the not-to-be-missed annual event for all those interested in the fast-paced evolution of the European media industry. This year, the event will be held at Flagey – the famous cultural centre at the heart of the European capital.
Among other investors, the event will host the Connect Investor Club - a core group of active, early-stage investors from 8 European countries. They are business angels and early-stage funds sharing an interest in the creative industries and digital media sectors and looking at new co-investment opportunities in Europe.
- High-growth companies in the creative industries and digital sector (i.e. video games, mobile, music, film, digital tech)
- Start-up companies looking for early stage funding (up to 1,5 M€)
- Searching European equity investment
- High internationalisation potential
- Innovative and scalable business model
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
Participating companies will be offered
- Free-of-charge registration to the European Investment Forum and NEM Summit 2014 event in Brussels as well as roundtables with the experts and investors
- Free-of-charge online training consultation with experienced media coaches - to review the pitch and the presentations
- Opportunity to pitch in front of European investors selected to fit to each company’s profile and need
- A platform to extend your business network
To enter the selection process send an expression of interest stating the investment amount you are looking for and your field of activity to: email@example.com
The event is organised with the support of the European Commission and the EIG project: http://www.eig-project.eu/
Back to Event list