Location: Goa, India
The 7th edition of the EU-India STI (Science Technology and Innovation) Cooperation Days with the focus on Bioeconomy takes place on 21-22 September 2016 at the National Institute of Oceanography in Goa, India.
Organised by the Indigo Policy and Inno Indigo projects, the EU-India STI Cooperation days will bring together researchers, SMEs and policy makers to discuss the latest policy, research and innovation developments in the field of bioeconomy and offer extended networking opportunities.
Special features will include:
- Showcase of excellent EU-Indian projects in biotechnology
- Valorisation workshop: from the lab to the market
- Young Scientist Competition
- Networking Cafè
- Open House with European and Indian funding agencies and embassies
- Open Space session: defining research priorities for the future
For more information, visit www.indigoprojects.eu and follow the project on twitter at @Indigo_EU.
Back to Event list