Fostering collaboration through mapping, analysing and interlinking of European Entrepreneurial Regions
The project aims to support the development of concrete action plans that will foster practical collaboration between the so called European Entrepreneurial Regions to help entrepreneurs scale across the single market.
Opportunities for EBN members
EBN members will have the opportunity to participate in the Peer learning and exchange of experiences scheme which will be implemented from December 2019. They will be able to host entrepreneurs from other regions for a couple of days in the frame of study visits and to send some of their own clients to other regions’ organisations.
The overall objective of this project is to strengthen the impact of existing actions aimed at further developing startup and scaleup support by building on the experience of the European Entrepreneurial Regions initiative of the Committee of the Regions. Essentially, this project is meant to make a real positive difference in the ecosystem that regions offer for entrepreneurs to thrive in.
The main outcomes expected from the project include:
- Increased knowledge of what makes a successful ecosystem for the regions involved.
- Increased knowledge of EER ecosystems.
- Knowledge sharing and used for capacity building for different types of actors in the EER ecosystems, including public authorities.
- A demonstration of how ecosystem can cooperate at EU level.
The activities of the project are the following:
- The initial mapping in January and February. Organisation of a scoping workshop.
- The in-depth analysis according to the interest of the EER regions from March to July. Organisation of a validation workshop.
- The strategy development and action plan from August 2019 to June 2020. Implementation of the peer learning and exchange of experiences scheme.
Project added on 04-09-2019 19:49 by Marta Gomez Andres. 470 page views
Back to Project list