Starting up a business in Europe? Apply now to a funded entrepreneurial exchange in Brazil!
>> Applications open until 7th December <<
CONNECT is an entrepreneurship programme coordinated by EBN and supported by the European Commission, targeted at European new entrepreneurs starting up businesses with the potential to grow internationally.
Selected entrepreneurs will embark on a fulfilling exchange scheme in Brazil, where they will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from an experienced host entrepreneur, either in a successful enterprise or in a business incubator, during a period of generally 3 months. This is a win-win collaboration, through which the entrepreneurs will exchange knowledge and ideas and discover new markets and business partners. The stay will be partly financed by the European Commission (up to 2500€!).
The competition for European new entrepreneurs is open until 7th December 2014. The application is easy and quick: the registration form should be filled in here and should include a Business Plan.
Who can participate?
New entrepreneurs: Promising entrepreneurs from all over Europe who are planning to start a business, based on a viable Business Plan, or who have started their own business recently. No specific sector required!
CONNECT's first wave is underway with success! Sign up now for the second wave:
- Deadline for submitting applications: 7 December 2014
- Selection and matching: December 2014 - January 2015
- Travelling period: February - June 2015 (generally 3 months)
Visit us: www.eubrazilconnect.com
Tweet with us: @EUBrazilCONNECT
CONNECT with us: email@example.com
Benefits for European New Entrepreneurs:
- Receive mentoring and guidance in a successful SME or top incubator in Brazil
- Work alongside and learn from an experienced host entrepreneur
- Strengthen sector-specific skills, develop self-confidence and improve language skills
- Find new business partners, access new markets and speed-up the growth of their business internationally
- Receive financial assistance to partly cover the costs of the stay
- Accelerate the successful development of their enterprise
Project added on 18-11-2014 11:48 by Sofia Esteves. 2946 page views
Back to Project list