On Tuesday, 26th of September at the press conference held in Brussels, EBN publicly launched the ‘EU|BIC Impact Report 2017’ highlighting the trends of the last three years (2014-2016).
In a panel discussion with EBN President Patrick Valverde, EBN Vice President Michael Maddock, and Nicola-Elizabeth Morris, a Policy Officer at DG Grow, EBN CEO Javier Echarri introduced some of the main highlights of the report, drawing on the successes of EU|BICs in supporting entrepreneurship and regional economy in the past three years:
- Over 82,000 clients supported;
- More than 12, 400 startups created;
- Startups’ survival rate: 87%
- Over 75,000 jobs created;
- Leveraged more than 1.96 billion euros in funding for innovative small businesses.
From left to right: Javier Echarri, Nicola-Elizabeth Morris, Patrick Valverde, and Michael Maddock.
Read the full Media Release here, with additional highlights.
Further detailed information about the Impact Report three years trend can be found here.
What has the media said about us?
Back to News list