Today, the performance of companies should not simply be associated with finance but should also incorporate the social and environmental dimension in a global approach.
Within the framework of a cross-border INTERREG IVB project entitled IODDE (Innovation et Opportunités de développement Durable pour votre Entreprise*) 4 Belgian EBN members and one French BIC joined forces to help Walloon and French micro-companies and SMEs from the North Region to innovate and grow by identifying and implementing sustainable development practices into their operational mode.
Each organisation more specifically helps companies to :
- identify the paths towards sustainable environment,
- exchange their best practices with Walloon and French peers,
- assess existing opportunities with the advice of specialised consultants,
- determine the most adequate sustainable project for their company,
- and finally to implement this project with personalised guidance.
The closing event of this project will take place on 12 December 2014 in Lille and will focus on the achievements and success stories of the companies in terms of corporate social responsibility, life cycle analysis, eco-conception, environmental management (or integrated), service economy, responsible marketing, etc.
Round tables of experts will enable to exchange views and ideas on the opportunities linked to these themes.
*Innovation and Opportunities for the Sustainable Development of your Business
Back to News list