EBN Member and certified EU|BIC T-Hub (India) is calling AgriTech startups all around the world to apply by 15 April 2018 for Agro Innovation on The Periphery with Stanley Black & Decker programme, with an opportunity to win prizes, explore synergies with the corporate and get access to T-Hub’s ecosystem, including its mentors, investors and industry experts.
Organised by T-Hub in association with Stanley Black & Decker, "Agro Innovation on the Periphery" programme aims at deploying an affordable “Solar Agricultural Platform”, which brings together numerous innovative technologies enabling marginal farmers to make intelligent decisions for higher crop yield, higher income, and ultimately improved livelihood.
What’s in there for startups?
- Prize money;
- Potential technology collaboration with Stanley Black & Decker;
- Opportunity to jointly work with other agri ecosystem players.
- The shortlisted startups will work with Stanley Black & Decker’s Agri/Clean Technology Product teams on identifying synergy areas (from a technology or a business standpoint) to plug into the Stanley Black & Decker’s focused core area of innovation;
- Once the synergy areas are identified, the shortlisted startups will pitch in front of a jury explaining how these synergies will be jointly harnessed;
- The top two selected startups will have an opportunity to work closely with Stanley Black & Decker and a team of AgriTech experts to develop strategies, plug their innovations into the core platform, promote their technologies, and offer sustainable solutions along the agricultural value chain.
- 12 March 2018: Application Open
- 15 April 2018: Application Close
- 15 May 2018: Notification to selected startups
- 1 June 2018: Pitch Day
EBN Member and certified EU|BIC T-Hub since 2017, is one of the largest startup ecosystem builders in India, with over 2000 startups in its database clustered into various stages of growth across community
Stanley Black & Decker is a world-leading provider of tools and storage, commercial electronic security and engineered fastening systems, investing in breakthrough innovation and digital excellence, with increased focus on social responsibility.
Back to News list