HSBC is partnering with T-Hub to access the startup ecosystem for the Accelerator 2030 programme. The programme is focused on creating commercialisation opportunities for one of the world's largest banking operations function, leveraging its data and global footprint.
Startups (both Indian and global) will be given the chance to pitch innovative ideas, from new technologies to new business models that can revolutionise the industry in the following areas:
- Processing loans, credit cards, insurance, and mortgage applications
- Account opening and servicing
- Facilitating payments
- Credit applications
- KYC/Customer Due Diligence
- Regulatory and compliance operations
- Operations logistics (example: Cash, cheques and correspondence)
- Corporate and consumer product fulfillment
- Operations infrastructure (example: Talent and global footprint)
Which benefits for the startups?
- Chance to collaborate with one of the world’s largest banks, HSBC.
- Exciting opportunity to work with industry experts and mentors to refine your business.
- Selected start-ups will be given a chance to pitch their ideas to HSBC executives.
- Access to T-Hub's network of mentors, industry experts, investors, service providers, community/ecosystem.
Deadline for applications : 12th of April 2018
For more information : Dr Shanta Thoutam, Director of Innovation Cluster.
Back to News list