EuroMed@Change is a pilot project initiated by the European Parliament and developed by the European Commission to encourage the competitiveness of enterprises.
The project was launched early 2013, by a Consortium of four organisations, proposing new dynamics for SMEs and cluster internationalisation between Europe and four(4) target partner countries: Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt and Lebanon to help companies to establish an overseas sales presence, boost international business development and to grasp global partnership opportunities.
Invitation to incubators & clusters
If you want to flag your incubator or cluster services to EuroMed@Change companies apply for the Soft Landing Partnership!
In return, each incubator or cluster selected to host one company will receive a service delivery compensation for the amount of 1.500€ (see the specifications below).
Invitation to SMEs
If you are a SME with potential to grow exponentially at an International level apply for tailor-made soft landing services in a target country!
Soft Landing voucher overview
Customised business support packages offered by hosting incubators and clusters at a wide selection of locations.
Costs of soft landing services are supported by the EuroMed@Change project through the use of a Soft Landing Service Voucher worth €3,500
The contribution will be paidto SMEs and incubators/clusters after a successful validation and provision of services to the visiting company, upon receiving request for payment!!
The budget allocation will go as follows:
- Contribution to travel and accommodation: maximum €1,000
- Payment to test and review services based in written report: maximum €1,000
- Service voucher to be delivered by EBN to the selected hosting incubator or cluster: €1,500
- Launch date: 1st March 2014
- Beneficiaries: 30 companies willing to take their business to the next level
- 10 SMEs from Europe
- 20 SMEs from the four target partner countries (Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt and Lebanon)
- Submit application here
- Deadline: 25th March 2014
Find the overview presentation of services here.
Back to News list