EBN Member, Brest Iroise, presents the Ocean Hackathon®, calling to other EBN Members to participate this year organising an event in your city from 9 to 11 October 2020, apply by 20 April 2020.
Join the Ocean Hackathon® enterprise in 2020 by organising the event in your city from 9 to 11 October 2020. The weekend culminates in the selection of your award-winning team who will go on to pitch at the international competition in Brest in late 2020 and perhaps win one of the prizes donated by our Ambassador Organisations.
Ocean Hackathon® is a 48-hour non-stop event during which teams work solely from a range of marine digital data to develop a prototype and examine its possible uses.
6 good reasons to organise Ocean Hackathon® in your town/city :
- Benefit from 4 years’ experience of the event, including 1 year run across multiple sites.
- Identify new projects which innovators in your region could support.
- Bring together your Marine, Digital and Innovation communities in a creative environment.
- Develop new collaborative initiatives within the international Ocean Hackathon® network.
- Showcase one or more of your region’s flagship topics and areas of expertise.
- Raise your profile within the Marine and Digital international community
Interested in knowing more? what does Ocean Hackathon® provide you? What at the selection criteria? Have a look at the flyer with all the information.
If you have any doubt do not hesitate to contact with Brest team: https://www.campusmer.fr/Ocean-Hackathon_-3567-1307-0-0.html | email@example.com | +33(2) 98 05 44 51
Back to News list