Crealab – Network of Creative Living Labs in the SUDOE Area is a project supported by the INTERREG IVB SUDOE Programme of the European Commission with the objective of promoting the creation of new products and services in the interaction between creative industries and traditional sectors of the economy, through a living lab environment.
Enhancing cross-sectoral collaborations and creative spillovers is the final aim of the project, with a view to stimulate the economic, social and cultural development of the involved regions. Moreover, it intends to create a network of creative living labs in the SUDOE area, which will be perpetuated after the end of the project.
Objectives: Local level
- Creation of local creative living labs in each partner region as spaces of development and experimentation of value-added products and services
- Promotion of creative spillovers, enhancing the interaction between creative industries and traditional sectors
- Promotion of entrepreneurship and the emergence of new companies in a cross-sectorial approach
- Creation of physical spaces for creation, prototyping, testing and exhibition of creative solutions, supported by social networks and digital platforms
- Creation of a Network of creative living labs in the South Western Europe
- Promotion of the SUDOE space as a territory of experimentation of innovative and creative solutions in a real-life context
If you are interested in joining the CREALAB network contact directly the CLAND - Cluster for Digital and Audiovisual in Andalucia.
Back to News list