Note: This vacancy has been fulfilled (Sept 2021). We look forward to receiving your application for any other upcoming open positions.
The European Business & Innovation Centre Network (EBN) is recruiting a Project Manager starting ASAP to join the EBN team located in Brussels.
More info about EBN current projects can be found here.
The duties and tasks for this position will include, but are not restricted to:
Overall responsibility for the delivery of project outputs according to each project’s “description of work” including:
- Delivery of EBN tasks according to the contract o Technical Report writing & updating regularly the partners or the EC of the project’s progress o Attendance at partner meetings and EC review meetings
- Coordination of other partners’ inputs and deliverables as required
- Dissemination and communication via social media, newsletters, updating websites, and drafting of press releases
- Event/meeting organisation and follow-up
- General administrative duties
Contribution to EBN proposals preparation activity:
- Following EC & other donors’ calls for proposals/calls for tender
- Support to proposal writing & budget preparation
- Responding to and managing “partner searches” for EBN members
- General administrative tasks
- Support the animation of EBN Special Interest Groups (SIGs) if needed.
In return we offer:
- 2-years (with the possibility of renewal) contract
- Market-conform salary package, contributory pension, and additional health insurance
- The opportunity to acquire broad communication experience in an international association working from its office in the heart of the EU in Brussels
- 20 days paid holiday (following Belgian legislative rules) + 5 additional days by EBN (prorata temporis in 2021)
- Work travel reimbursement
Applicants are required to have the following skills:
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, other languages are a benefit
- A good understanding of basic maths and sound knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
- Excellent communication & presentational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently to meet tight deadlines
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft office package
- Good knowledge of European and International Institutions grants and funding opportunities
- Previous project management experience & knowledge of EC projects (+3 years)
- Availability to travel
- Proven organisational skills
- Be a good team player
Qualified candidates should submit, by the 20th of September, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter (one-page max)
Please use “Project Manager” as the subject line of the mail.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
Starting date of work: as soon as possible – no later than the 1st of October.
Candidatures will be treated confidentially. EBN is an equal opportunities employer.
Back to News list