During a hectic weekend (20-22 January 2017), CEEI BURGOS, #EBNMember was for the second year one of the host of the #GGJ17. The Global Game Jam® (GGJ) is the world's largest game jam event (game creation) taking place around the world at physical locations. It is like a big hackathon to develop games. This year the theme around which the games had to be developed was “Waves”.
CEEI Burgos hosted around 20 young developers, coders, designers, musicians and amateurs who met in groups to develop games using their innovation and creativity. The jammers organised in five working groups designed the following five games:
- Klimt’s Echo: A small bat must find some fruits using echolocation. Click (on PC) or tap (on Android) anywhere on the screen to fly there. Do not touch the walls! – Winner of the Global Game Jam in CEEI Burgos
- Sound Brawl: An amazing 2D brawl focused on the power of the music. Play up to 4 friends (or enemies) and try to take your opponents out of the battleground!
- Psycho Micro: The machines of a house have been raised against its naked owner.
- Flamenco Txunami: Clap your hands to raise your tsunami and destroy the city.
- ¡Hola! Tengo una oferta para ti: strategic game desinged to sell products.
The #GGJ17 in numbers
More information about the games developed at CEEI Burgos: http://globalgamejam.org/2017/jam-sites/ceei-burgos/games
More information about the GGJ17: http://globalgamejam.org/news
Save the date for the next edition in your agendas: Friday 26 to Sunday 28 January 2018!
Back to News list