Endare, a Ghent start-up has rapidly become a successful mobile app developer with healthy plans for growth. In 2011, Endare was still a student project by Bram Vandewalle and Sander Goossens; currently, the company is working on 8 projects and keeps 6 employees and 2 interns on the payroll. This is a success story that was co-written by iMinds and its iStart.light program.
iMinds - iStart.light Support
For Bram and Sander, iMinds' professional coaching paid off: "Without iMinds, we would have never gotten this far. The guidance and follow-up of an entire team, working on a journey together, each time that little extra push, all motivated us even more to keep going." It was during their participation in the iStart.light program that they got their first feel for entrepreneurship. Bram and Sander: “Before that, we simply did not have the means to build something real. Thanks to iStart.light, we found the right entrepreneurial networks and were able to meaningfully expand our own network."
Achievements and Awards
- Founded by civil engineers Bram Vandewalle and Sander Goossens (2012)
- Funded by IBBT (iMinds), with iStart.light fund (2012)
- Winner of “the entrepreneurs” award on regional TV channel AVS (2012)
- Additional funding by iMinds, with iStart fund (2013)
- ITM Roularta Industry Awards: Nominee best practice in process (2014)
- TMAB Telecom Inspirience Awards: Winner best wireless on-site project (2014)
- TMAB Telecom Inspirience Awards: Nominee best overall telecom project (2014)
Back to News list