Orbit, a business acceleration programme (Spain), is calling startups with less than five years of activity to apply for its programme by 31 August and get a chance to win EUR 20,000 on the top of mentoring, investment and networking opportunities envisioned by the programme.
Initiated by EBN Member and certified EU|BIC CEEI Castellon (Spain) and Diputación Provincial de Castellón, the acceleration programme will work with 10 selected startups to identify five projects with a high growth potential and the ability to make a positive contribution to the region of Castellón (Spain).
The applications are open until 31 August and the programme will take place between 15 September and 15 December 2018 at CEEI Castellon’s premises.
Throughout the programme, a project director will act as a tutor and consultant in all matters that need to be resolved both in relation to the project and the entrepreneurs. Each startup will be accompanied by a monitoring committee constituted by a lead investor, the project director and CEEI Castellón’s technical staff.
Who can apply?
- any early-stage startup (maximum 5 years since founded)
- participants must establish their startup in the Spanish region of Castellón
- for additional info, click here.
Why to apply?
- win EUR 20,000 (out of 10 selected startups, top 5 winners will win 20,000 each)
- drive your business and obtain private investment
- get expert support and mentoring from experts in the field, including CEEI Castellón’s team
- network with private investors, experts, advisors and businessmen
- get access to Investors Club supporting financing of Orbit programme’s participating startups
- and many more!
Application process and timeline
- apply by 31 August 2018
- 20 candidates will be pre-selected on 3 September 2018 and defend their projects in front of a committee formed by CEEI Castellon’s team, expert mentors, and investors
- 10 finalists will be selected on 10 September 2018 with a possibility to present their proposal in front of the investment community on Investor’s Day, the final session of the programme
- Orbit’s acceleration programme: 15 September - 15 December 2018
- Orbit Awards (EUR 20,000): 14 December 2018.
- Investor's day: December 20, 2018.
Back to News list