EBN and EBN Members involved in ADSA: Technopôle Brest-Iroise, CEEI Bahía de Cádiz, WestBIC, IPN and the other ADSA partners are glad to present you this opportunity to support your digital startups in their daily work when developing their Value Proposition.
DIGITAL STARTUPS require different ways of support: their market is global, their timing is crucial, agility is required, they cannot be supported as a traditional business.
Imagine that you had to support a DIGITAL STARTUP to design and prove their VALUE PROPOSITION
- Where would you start?
- What methodology would you follow?
By participating in this Programme, you would learn methodologies and practices that would help throughout the way.
By participating in this programme, you would learn:
1) Identifying key steps in the value proposition validation
2) Designing a value proposition
3) Testing the value proposition hypothesis
4) Practising with tools for start-ups mentoring
Who is it for?
- Professionals supporting businesses, willing to improve their capacity to support DIGITAL STARTUPS, as:
- Business Support organisations (public and private)
- Professionals from Business Accelerators, Incubators, …
- Business Mentors
- Freelance supporting startups and businesses
From Spain, France, Portugal, the United Kingdom and Ireland
Webinar 1: Tuesday 14th April (10.00 am CET) – 60’
- The mentoring process for digital start-ups. Tools and mindset
- The lean start-up process
- Business Design. Value proposition canvas
Webinar 2: Tuesday 21th April (10.00 am CET) – 60’
- Hypothesis definition and prioritization
- Value proposition validation. Problem-solution fit
- Problem interview. Insights
Webinar 3: Tuesday 24th April (10 am CET) – 60’
- The lean startup cycle: Build – Measure – Learn
- Prototyping low fidelity solutions
- Testing solutions. Metrics
- Case presentation to students.
- Participants must complete a Case and send their solutions via email
Webinar 4: Tuesday 5th May 2020 (10.00 am CET) – 60’
- Case discussion
- Key learnings
- Q&A about the mentoring process
- Senior consultant and Innovation expert by the European Commission in KIC Programmes and SME Instrument.
- Senior consultant. Innovation facilitator. Job experience in Google USA and digital start-ups in Silicon Valley, as CMO
Working Language: English
Back to project page