Are you a startup based in Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region? Would you like to access European markets, receive expert support and meet investors?
Startups based in MENA (Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine or Tunisia) can apply for startup booster track by 15 November 2018. The Startup Booster Track is flexible support programme for entrepreneurs in the MENA region with the aim of supporting them to reach key markets. It started in 2018 and is composed of several services that help entrepreneurs through their journey. To do so, they count with the mentoring and coaching support of some of Berytech’s business experts.
In this second call, 21 startups will have the chance to benefit from the tailor-made support offered by the programme and get access to European markets.
- boost your innovative solutions with the help of business mentors;
- get in touch with investors;
- benefit from a wide range of services!
Who can apply?
- startups coming from MENA region (Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine or Tunisia);
- innovative early-stage startups with impact-driven solutions, products or services in the following areas:
- Tech & Software
- Social & Culture
How to apply?
- Fill in the application form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 November 2018.
- Record a short video (no longer than 2 minutes) and tell about your project, your strategy and your team! Send your video to email@example.com
- For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the support of EBN, EBN Member Berytech, and other partners, The Next Society aims to mobilise entrepreneurs, innovators and corporate ecosystems to tackle the innovation and sustainable development challenges faced in the Mediterranean, in the North as much as in the South.
See other EBN internationalisation projects
Back to News list