Space Hubs Network partner up with European Space Agency - ESA to host AI FOR EARTH CHALLENGE, a hackathon about the human impact on Earth!
The SUN Hackathon will be implemented by Brimatech, in partnership with ESA and MLReef.
Participants will collaborate with over 30 data specialists and domain experts to tackle the challenge from different angles. We will be using CNNs, Anomaly detection & Contrastive learning to detect:
- Wildfires and Deforestation
- Marine Litter and Melting Glaciers
- Air quality detection & Novel animal migration patternsand much more!
From 1st of September to 29th of October, we are going to use ESA Earth Observation Image Data & show humanity’s impact on planet earth.
- 1st of September – Challenge Kick-off
- 29th of September – Midterm presentations
- 29th of October – Final presentations
Join a team of international engineers and AI enthusiasts and make a real-world difference to protect our planet!
Back to News list