Pre-Commercial Procurement Invitation for 12 Digital Innovation Hubs In Africa. Each Digital Innovation Hub will have a focus on either:
- Climate-Smart Agriculture
- Digital Trade
- Smart Cities
- Clean Tech
What support do Digital Innovation Hubs receive?
Under the AEDIB|NET project, the implementation of up to 12 Digital Innovation Hubs will be supported out of which 3 Digital Innovation Hubs will be selected to receive funding of up to 70.000€ each. Those proposals that do not receive funding from the AEDIB|NET project may qualify for alternative funding sources that will be announced during the AEDIB|NET programme. All Digital Innovation Hubs will receive dedicated capacity development measures to equip the DIH operators with the required skills and knowledge. Additionally, there will be extensive opportunities for a DIH to network within Africa and with its European counterparts.
- Applications are accepted for 4 topics: Climate Smart Agriculture, Digital Trade, Smart Cities and Clean Tech
- Applications must be handed in as a consortium of at least 2 or more entities
- The Invitation is open from 19th of November 2021 to 18th of January 2022 (first cut-off date) and 8th of February 2022 (second cut-off-date)
Call to Action
- The application form and more details are available at https://aedibnet.fundingbox.com/
Read the full guide for Applications below
What is AEDIB|NET?
The African European Digital Innovation Bridge (AEDIB|NET) is a project funded by the European Commission under Horizon 2020 that brings together the collective strength of 13 consortium members to strengthen the African innovation ecosystem. AEDIB|NET will establish Digital Innovation Hubs in the areas of Climate Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Digital Trade and Clean Tech.
Back to News list