The launch of the Euromentors Association for Digital Entrepreneurs will take place on November 18th, at the European Parliament starting at 18h00. Press release of the launch available here!
On this occasion, we will launch Disrupt Europe Year and a new initiative supported and co-funded by the European Commission, Deloitte, EYIF, EBN and Digital Europe : The Euromentors Association for Digital Entrepreneurs.
Confirmed speakers include
- Renato Soru, MEP, Italy, S&D
- Eva Paunova, MEP, Bulgaria, EPP
- Maximilian Strotmann, Member of the Cabinet of Andrus Ansip, Vice-President of the European Commission responsible of the Digital Single Market
- Antti Peltomaki, Deputy DG Enterprise, European Commission
- Skye Robertson, Managing Director, StartUp Britain
- Tiago Pinto, Co-Founder, Beta-i
- Vincent Fosty, Partner & TMT Industry Leader, Deloitte
- Robert Sanders, Head of International Projects, EBN
- Patrick Vlaskovits, Author of “The Lean Entrepreneur”, 500startups
- Kumardev Chatterjee, Founder & President, EYIF
Moderated by: Nicholas Zylberglajt, Co-Founder & VP and Jana Vecerkova, Director, EYIF
The Euromentors Association for Digital Entrepreneurship is the first step we will take together to disrupt Europe. Its purpose is to raise the visibility of European businesses and entrepreneurs that offer new digital products and services by establishing mentoring eco-system in Europe.
Back to News list