EER | Call for Expression of Interest from start-ups in EER labelled regions for the 2021 EBN Congre
Call for Expression of Interest from start-ups in EER labelled regions to pitch their ideas to investors @EBN Congress 2021 (14th & 15Th of September 2021)
The European Entrepreneurial Regions (EER)1 project partnership aims to foster the development and implementation of concrete collaborative action plans that will support the development of practical collaboration between regions to help entrepreneurs scale across the Single Market.
Opportunities for EER start-ups
If your company is registered in one of the EER regions, this opportunity is for you!
Within the project, we are offering the opportunity for up to 10 start-ups to participate in the EBN Congress 2021 and pitch their business to investors and corporates.
1. Eligibility criteria:
This e-pitching event is for you if you fulfil the following criteria:
- Have a registered company is the EER labelled regions
- Is legally incorporated
- Can show a growth strategy and potential to scale
- Has already raised a seed round (at least 150 k EUR in the past 3 years, excluding grants and team’s own investment
- Has a committed and experienced management team
- Is looking to raise funding (between 200k to 500k EUR)
2. Selection procedure
Application deadline: 15th of August 2021 (end of COB).
- The typology of your company
- Your product / service and the targeted market must be clearly explained: development stage, customer value proposition and validation, intellectual property rights
- Management: covering the skills and experience of the CEO, main management team (CSO, CFO, COO, HR) and the management board
- Market and business: business model and distribution, go to market strategy
- Competition: competitive positioning and differentiation
Investment: cash flow position until series A funding, financial soundness and attractiveness, amount sought and intended use
One slide dedicated to the market opportunity
4. EER’s digital pitching investment readiness workshop
In addition, the EER project is organising a dynamic investment readiness workshop on “how to get ready for your investment pitch” on (date & time) for companies who are selected to pitch during the EBN Congress 2021.
- How to make your business idea understandable
- How to tailor your pitch to your audience
- How to perform a convincing pitch (visual story & delivery)
- Welcome and Introduction to the EBN Network (10 minutes).
- Introduction to EER & concept of workshop (5 – 10 minutes)
- Masterclass on “how to get ready for your investment pitch” by (name of expert)
- Interactive Q&A session for all attendees (10 – 15 minutes)
- Virtual Coffee Break (5minutes)
- Introduction of experts & reminder of rules of digital pitching exercise
- Pitching coaching session (in parallel)
- 5 companies per session / 1 moderator and 1 coach from the EBN Network. Companies will have 5 minutes to pitch and will receive instant individual and constructive feedback from the coaches (5minutes).
- Closing of the workshop (5minutes).
Back to News list