Are you a student, entrepreneur, or an innovator with a great business idea related to space exploration?
If so, apply for European Space Agency (ESA)’s Space Exploration Masters programme by July 31 2018! You will get a chance to win prizes, receive expert coaching, and many more by tackling challenges posed by some of the leading players in the field such as ESA and SPACE RESOURCES.LU, this year’s EBN Congress’ sponsors, CNES and Airbus (also represented at EBN Congress as speakers) etc.
Ceremony Award 2017
The Space Exploration Masters is looking for submissions in the fields of:
- human space and robotic missions,
- space resources & industry,
- discovery & space observation
- spacecraft & rockets
- space tourism
- deep space communication & navigation
- space habitats
- life sciences etc
- win prizes worth EUR 800,000
- possibility to apply for ESA Space Solutions Prize
- build your international network
- make the world aware of your space innovation
- receive feedback from renowned space experts
- receive business coaching/mentoring and access to venture capital
- access to testing facilities
- marketing support, publicity and many more!
How to apply?
- choose the challenge that would best support your business case
- apply for a partner challenge and ESA Space Solutions Prize by July 31 2018
- The overall winner is being selected from among all winners during the awards ceremony in Bilbao, Spain in line with the Space for Inspiration 2018 event.
EBN and EBN Members supporting space-driven innovation
Besides Lazio Innova (Italy), IPN (Portugal), imec (Belgium), JIC (Czech Republic), Science Park Graz, Barcelona Activa, Fundación madri+d, Aerospace Valley, BIC Montpellier Méditerranée Métropole, 3 other EBN members (Technopôle Brest-Iroise, Atlanpole and ACCET Val d'Oise Technopole), joined forces recently to manage the new ESA BIC Nord France.
European Space Agency – ESTEC is EBN Member, and Frank Salzgeber, Head of ESTEC’s Technology Transfer Department, is EBN’s Board Member, co-representing EBN Associate Members in the Board with Monica Pesce, Managing Director of EBN Member VVA Brussels.
As part of long-lasting collaboration with ESA/ESTEC, this year EBN is organising the EBN TechCamp at their premises in Noordwijk (The Netherlands): save the date: 22 – 23 November 2018. We will talk not only about space, but as well about next generation of Horizon Europe, how to foster international collaboration, access finance and many more.
Back to News list