Are you a startup/entrepreneur with bright ideas based on space technology with a maximum of 5 years of activity? Would you like to commercialise your space-driven solutions with the support of top-notch incubation experts coming from EU|BIC Science Park Graz and ESA and receive up to 50,000 euros in funding to support your business development process?
If so, apply for ESA BIC Austria’s call by 30th of October 2018 and join the next intake of talented entrepreneurs coming from ESA BIC membership countries and associate states. EBN member and certified EU|BIC Science Park Graz manages the Austrian ESA|BIC and will assist the entrepreneurs in the application process and the incubation services afterwards.
The call is permanently open, but the next incubation period will follow after the closure of the next cut-off date on 30th of October 2018.
- Receive business incubation services at the premises of Science Park Graz/ESA BIC Austria for a maximum of 24 months
- Get up to 50,000 euros to cover costs incurred for the development of products, prototypes, software and IPR
- Benefit from 80 expert hours for prototyping and technical development offered by ESA BIC partners
- Network with incubation and innovation experts in space technology!
How to apply?
- Get in contact with the ESA BIC Austria and Science Park Graz management Martin Mössler and Inês Plácido at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the documents you can find here
- Complete, sign and send the Business Application Proposal (Cover Letter, Incubation Proposal and Business Plan and related appendixes if requested) by 30 October 2018
- For all additional information refer to ESA BIC Austria – Permanent Open Call
About Science Park Graz
Science Park Graz (Austria), certified EU|BIC since 2017, is a publicly funded institution with the purpose of supporting and promoting the creation of innovative tech-based startups business in Graz and Styria. Science Park Graz is also the home of the ESA Business Incubation Centre in Austria and the ESA IAP Ambassador Platform in Austria. Martin Mössler, Science Park Graz’ CEO and ESA BIC Austria’s Managing Director, is as well EBN Board Member representing Austria.
Back to News list