EU|BIC CorkBIC is calling early stage disruptive companies in the wider security industry including Cybersecurity, Internet of Things (IOT), Health & Bioinformatics, Defence, Critical Infrastructure, Financial Services, Transport and Logistics, to apply for International Security Accelerator which will start in January 2018 in Cork City Centre.
CorkBIC is looking for Entrepreneurs who are using innovative technologies that solve real problems that will change the world and are quicker, better and more innovative than existing products.
All successful participants will get a package in excess of €50,000 comprising of:
- Company Specific Investor Grade Business Planning & Professional Advisory services
- Facilities and Office space
- Dedicated mentors & coaches
- Access to the Entrepreneur Experience®
- Investor Readiness and access our International Investor Network
For more information, visit International Security Accelerator webiste.
Back to News list