EBN is offering EBN Members and their startups working in IT, Digital and Cleantech sectors the possibility to attend Smart City Expo, the leading international event on urban development taking place between 13-15 of November in Barcelona (Spain), in the framework of SmartEEs.
The EBN members and their startups willing to participate at Smart City Expo will get free passes to attend the event, vouchers to contribute for travel expenses and get access to SmartEEs acceleration programme.
ONLY 18 FREE VOUCHERS AVAILABLE!
Each EBN Member can bring more than one startup while enjoying networking and rich programme at the event gathering 18.700+ attendees, 700+ cities, 675 exhibitors, 400+ speakers.
What are the requirements?
- The startups attending must have an interest for the SmartEEs acceleration programme and/or want to know more about the field of flexible electronics and their wide application across industry; next cut-off date to apply for the programme – 16 November 2018!
- The startups participating will attend B2B meetings with technical and business partners specialised in the innovative field of flexible electronics and business coaching (SmartEEs experts)
- EBN Members need to fill in the registration form by 5 November 2018 listing the startups accompanying them
Free vouchers for EBN Members and their startups
- EBN Members will receive ONE entry pass to Smart City Expo and access to SmartEES Booth + €200 voucher for travel expenses
- The startups will receive ONE voucher of €400 to cover Smart City Expo registration (€100 for a three-Day entry pass) + travel and accommodation (€300).
Money vouchers will be issued to EBN Members and their startups upon presenting their travel expenses (invoices).
- EBN Members should complete the registration form and send it back by email to email@example.com by 5th of November 2018
- If EBN Member cannot accompany the startup, the startup supported by EBN Member can register alone
- As soon as we receive your application, we will review it and send you a final confirmation on the same day
- Upon confirmation, the startups attending need to register for Smart City Expo here and SmartEEs B2B meetings here
- Hurry up! Only 18 vouchers available!
SmartEEs initiative helps companies grasp digital opportunities, while building a network of SMEs, large industries, startups, researchers, business support organisations, accelerators and investors. EBN and EBN Member Imec are two partners of the project supporting the competitiveness of European Industry by supporting innovative companies on Flexible Electronics Technologies.
Startups and SMEs interested in receiving digitalisation support by integrating innovative flexible electronics in their products and services can apply by 16th of November 2018 for SmartEEs acceleration programme!
Back to News list