The Economist is hosting an "Innovation Competition", until Monday September 20th 2015. Their are looking for leaders from around the globe to submit their big idea on how to make large businesses more innovative.
EBN has associated itself with this initiative and would like to invite the leaders and innovators in our network to take part in this exciting global initiative. Simply submit a 1-minute video OR a 200-word text explaining your innovative idea by September 20th 2015, on the "Innovation Competition" website and get a chance to win:
- Round trip airfare to and from Hong Kong to attend the Innovation Awards & Summit 2015
- Accommodation in Hong Kong for 2 nights
- VIP invitation to attend the Innovation Awards & Summit (valued at $1,800 USD), an unrivalled
- opportunity to network with business and government leaders (Speakers include: Chief Technologist, NASA; Vice-Chairman, GE + many more).
- Special product prize by Huawei
- Shortlisted entries will be featured and promoted on The Economist Events' channels
Back to News list