In the framework of Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs programme, EU|BICs' clients interested in coming to Poland to gain valuable contacts and business experience can now find host entrepreneurs in Poland with the help of Poznan Science and Park.
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a cross-border exchange programme which helps experienced companies to look for new business partners and gives aspiring entrepreneurs not only a chance to establish new business contacts, but also possibility to observe practical side of running a business.
Programme is dedicated to three groups of participants:
- Experienced entrepreneurs, willing to cooperate with foreign partners and use the expertise of young entrepreneurs from the EU member states;
- New entrepreneurs who have started their own business within the last 3 years;
- Aspiring entrepreneurs who would like to start a business, based on a viable business plan.
New and aspiring entrepreneurs have a chance to go for an exchange in a selected country of the European Union. The new entrepreneurs’ subsistence costs are covered by the European Commission. The financial support amounts to EUR 530-1100, depending on the country in which a host entrepreneur is based.
How can entrepreneurs benefit from the programme?
- For young entrepreneurs, participating in the initiative is a chance to gain experience which can help them to improve or sharpen their business plan;
- Young companies can also find a valuable contractor with whom they can cooperate later on;
- The exchange is co-funded by the European Commission; the interested parties are exempted from the majority of costs.
For further information about programme and registration process you may contact with Poznan Science and Technology Park through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile +48 664 353 401.
More details can be found at Poznan Science and Technology Park's website.
Back to News list