On February 18th, kickstarting EBN's partnership with the leading Global Enterprise Software giant SAP, four innovative Startups from four EU|BICs participated in the high profile SAP Startup Forum Event for EMEA held in London and attracted the attention of SAP executives.
EBN recently started a pilot “Open Innovation" initiative with the aim to enable EU|BICs and their innovative startups to enter into novel partnerships with leading ICT and other Corporates to help accelerate Startups' business growth.
On February 18th, commencing one such partnership with the leading Global Enterprise Software giant SAP, four innovative Startups from four EU|BICs part of the EBN Innovation Network participated in the high profile SAP Startup Forum Event for EMEA held in London and attracted the attention of SAP executives. They are:
- OrigamiEnergy, from St.John's Innovation Centre, the Cambridge EU|BIC
- RNF Digital Innovation, from Warwick Science Park, the Warwick EU|BIC
- YClip, from Knowledge Dock EU|BIC, at the University of East London
- CleverMaps, from JIC, the South Moravian Innovation Center, the Brno EU|BIC
This London event is part of a global SAP Startup.Focus Program which helps promising startups in the Big Data, Predictive and Real-Time Analytics space to (a) build applications on the SAP HANA in-memory platform and (b) accelerate their go-to-market, by helping to sell "market-ready" solutions jointly to their customer base.
The event was hosted by Senior SAP executives and brought together 100+ Startups, along with a few enterprise customers, venture capitalists, and media/press professionals. A handful of Startups who attended the event will have the privilege to be finally selected into the Program. SAP will assist them to develop their pilot solution on SAP HANA, then supporting them to go-to-market, bringing their solutions to SAP's enterprise customers.
SAP Startup.Focus Program offers the following benefits:
- Free access to cutting edge HANA technology platform,
- Free access to technical HANA experts, Tech Bootcamps,
- Free access to Marketing and Sales enablement and support,
- Access to Account Executives and Customers in the relevant industry/solution domain.
Let us wish good luck to the participating Startups from EBN. Stay tuned for more news on this front!
For more information about EBN's Open Innovation initiative and our collaboration with SAP please contact Philippe Vanrie or Vasu Briquez.
Back to News list