Call for Proposal for Innovation Prize 2015: February 2015
Innovation Prize 2015 – Yes you can!
For 7 years, the Innovation Prize rewards project holders in the field of Healthcare (Biotech, Medtech, E-Health). Open to young start-ups (< 8 years old) and academic laboratories, this competition became a main Life Science event, involving more than 30 countries last year.
The Jury comprises several major Healthcare companies, pharmaceutical laboratories, biotechnology societies, and public institutions together with a law firm specialized in intellectual property. They will evaluate the submitted projects following these 5 criteria:
- The scientific quality of the innovation
- Intellectual property strategy
- The quality of human resources
- The project feasibility
- The chances of success on the market
Why participate in the Innovation Prize?
The most promising projects will be selected after 3 evaluation rounds from May to October. Among them, the two most innovative will be awarded during the 6th edition of the Innovation Days, on October the 5th in Paris.
The Innovation Prize 2015 allows participants to:
• Win up-to €30 000 including financial dotation and consulting services
• Increase their visibility in the Life Science market field
• Have their project evaluated by experts
• Optimize their Business Plan
The Innovation Prize ceremony will take place on the 5th of October during the Innovation Days.
Check the trailer.
Back to News list