Would you like to be part of the Network of Innovation in Materials and Design? Then register in the INNOMATNET database to:
- Increase the visibility of your work to potential partners;
- Receive relevant news about interface tools between innovative product design, new materials and materials technologies;
- Access to the entire network of actors, including the profiles of other members of the community;
- Receive news about international events
- Have the opportunity to be part of the case studies disseminated through the project;
The database content is only available for registered users. Registration is free of charge.
Click here to register in this database.
Back to News list