In the frame of the Watify project, we are happy to inform you that there will be a Euromentors workshop organised during the UNCONVENTION 2015 on July 2, 2015, in Brussels.
Euromentors (Euromentors Association for Digital Entrepreneurs) aims to set up a mentoring ecosystem to help spark, support and expand new business ideas and fuel Digital Entrepreneurship in Europe.
During this three hours workshop, from 15:00-18:00, four speakers will present:
- 15:15 Patents – Patent Examiner, European Patent Office, Johann STAN: How to obtain a patent and unlock the value of start-up?
- 15:45-16:15 – Disrupting Industry, Co-Founder, Assisto, Lionel de SOMER: How to disrupt the market with an app and scale across Europe in less than a year?
- 16:45 – 17:00 - Disrupting Industry, Founder and President, Mendelay, Jan REICHELT: How to disrupt an established industry and successfully exit?
- 17:00-17:15 – Acceleration, Founder and Director, Metavallon, Alexandra CHOLI: How to accelerate your disruptive idea?
- 17:15 – 17:45 - Live mentoring and Q&A with all four speakers
If you are around, join us and get a live mentoring from 4 mentors for free.
The venue is:
Committee of the Regions
Watify is a European initiative aiming to deliver an exciting awareness campaign focus on « Fostering Digital Entrepreneurship » (More information here). Its overall objective is to boost the numbers of digital entrepreneurs and improve regional and European policies in this field to support them. The goal is to support DG Growth in spreading the word and “making noise” around the huge potential of digital entrepreneurs.
Back to News list