Coordinated by the Enterprise European Network (EEN), this forum will bring an excellent opportunity for start-ups currently working on deep tech projects to increase their visibility in the international investment environment. The selection committee, which includes representatives of our partner ANCES, will select 10 start-ups, 5 Spanish and 5 international (non-Spanish). The communication of the selected start-ups will be done on the 5th Apr 2021.
Date: 14 Apr 2021 (16:00-17:30 GMT+1)
Location: Malaga Trade Fair & Congress Center (Malaga, Andalusia, Spain).
Format: Hybrid format, presence-based modality for Spanish participants and virtual-based for international participants.
Registration: Before the 26th March 2021 (form at Fycma website) Pitch deck will be requested before the forum.
Cost: FREE for start-ups.
Benefits for start-ups
- For all applicants, free access to the exhibition area
For the selected start-ups:
- 5-minute pitch in front of deep tech investors & experts (3min pitch + 2min Q&A)
- Specialized audience looking for deep tech solutions and investment opportunities
- Free access to the networking agenda that allows having more than 30 B2B meetings with other attendees and potential partners during the event.
- The ‘best deep tech start-up’ will be awarded at the official ceremony the next day (15th Apr) giving visibility trough international communication and media opportunities. The winner will be also presented in the platform Transfiere 360º.
Published on 18-03-2021 00:00 by Joao Carvalho. 253 page views
Back to News list