The Global Social Venture Competition is the world’s preeminent social venture competition providing aspiring entrepreneurs with mentoring, exposure, and $50,000 in prize money to transform their business ideas into positive real-world impact.
This leading competition is managed by ESSEC Business School for EMEA region, since 5 years, in cooperation with a dynamic team of the institute for innovation and social entrepreneurship. Saint-Joseph University and Berytech partnered with ESSEC in 2010 to launch the GSVC competition in Lebanon and the region and increase potential outreach.
Looking to startup a business presenting a social impact? Apply to GSVC and explore social entrepreneurship !
- Local & International Prizes helping you startup or grow your social business
- Representing Lebanon in the regional final in Paris, having access to a huge expert network & attending a hands-on workshop to improve your venture
- Hosting at Berytech in a high-tech environment
- Expertise and support in Business Development
- Access to regional and international networks and investors
Back to News list