EBN as a stakeholder from the eSkills for Jobs Campaign, is looking for Digital Entrepreneurs to apply to this competition and win a chance to pitch in Luxembourgh! Deadline is 31 October!
Who can participate?
Entrepreneurs working on creative entrepreneurial projects building on ICT tools and/or media and eSkills. If you believe you can demonstrate:
- Involvement in a successful entrepreneurial endeavour, thanks to the use of ICT and digital skills;
- Entrepreneurial involvement through the use of ICT for the benefit of end-users and society (social, environmental, humanitarian, etc.)
- That you have developed your own or a new start up business through the use of ICT tools and eSkills;
- An innovative idea to improve an existing process/service using ICT tools and eSkills.
The rules are simple:
Produce a 1min 30 sec (max) video presenting a creative entrepreneurial project building on ICT tools and/or media.
- To enter the competition you need to produce a 1 min 30 seconds (max) video, including the eSkills for Jobs 2015-2016 campaign logo.
- Upload the video on your YouTube channel.
- Submit your nomination by completing the submission form with the required information, including the link to your video and your email address.
If you know any digital entrepreneurs with innovative ideas, send them here!
Back to News list