As part of its services offering, EBN has set up a number of Special Interest Groups (SIG) to address the growing demand of our members to get actively involved through sector (vertical dimension) and thematic (transversal cross-cutting dimension) dynamics.
Following both a strategic and a bottom-up analysis, we have decided to start the following SIGs:
- Creative, Cultural & Digital Industries
- Social Impact
- Internationalisation Pilot
Strategic, content & opportunity-driven approach
As sectoral interests and expertise emerge, these SIGs will have a strategic mission:
- Collectively building up a strategy and pooling knowledge/practices base within their group, in order to enable EBN members to consistently capture relevant trends.
- Positioning the EU|BICs and EBN members better at European levels as relevant and credible experts/multipliers in these fields.
- Sharing intelligence, data, documents, publications, projects databases/results, experts profiles, members' initiatives, events & meetings, companies' profiles & success-stories.
- Identifying and catching business (BIC2BIC, B2B) and collaborative projects (HORIZON 2020, ERASMUS +, INTERREG, etc) opportunities under each areas.
Express Your Interest
Applications are open to all EBN Member Organisations. Any person from the same organisation interested in joining a specefic Special Interest Group, please get in touch with EBN Team, and you will start receiving the information about the group.
Not a member, find out more here