EBN offers intelligence and technical assistance services to Governments in Europe and beyond on how to design regional innovation systems and set-up EU|BICs. The services are delivered both to national and regional administration institutions.
The network offers expertise to design and implement new instruments to support regional economic development through entrepreneurship and innovation at territorial level. EBN garners 30 years of experience is policy learning and potential for policy transfer reflecting dynamics for innovation policy design.
In summary, EBN can help Governments to:
- Advise on regional innovation ecosystem development
- Create a structure platform in the region (EU|BIC)
- Strengthen local business support policy
- Connect EU policy, actions and funding
- Facilitate new projects
- Advise on organisational development (strategy and management)
- Don’t get left behind – support with latest thinking, tools and instruments
EBN is a strong brand that helps regions to create long-term policy initiatives connected to an international network of strong players and important hubs with high qualified practitioners interested in developing new methods to support innovation for growth.
Examples of EU|BICs
EXAMPLES OF Associate Members
- Brussels Enterprise Agency (BE)
- Bretagne Développement Innovation (FR)
- Nord France Innovation Développement (FR)
- ARITT Centre (FR)
- CEEI Limousin Expansion (FR)
- ASTER (IT)
- IAPMEI (PT)
See all members who are...