EBN's ecosystem consists of many organisations, all of whom are focused on supporting the establishment or growth of innovative entrepreneurs, start-ups and SMEs. The ecosystem is diverse, representing:
- Business Support Organisations (incubators, innovation centres, accelerators, business centres, chambers of commerce & industry);
- Goverment Organisations (from EU, national, regional, local and municipal government);
- Universities and Business Schools (including entrepreneurship education and research centres);
- Clusters and Innovation Parks (science parks, technology parks, technopoles);
- Corporates and Investors (large companies, consultancies, business angels, venture capital);
- Entrepreneurs and SMEs (all our ultimate clients).
Many in the ecosystem aspire to become certified EU|BICs; others are members to be part of the community of support and to understand the value of adding an innovation component to economic development activities.