EBN has developed links with other innovation stakeholders across the world.
We work in close collaboration with these networks to:
- Increase the exposureof the BIC Community and maximize their influence at strategic and planning meetings
- Create synergies with entities that share the same goal and to promote it to decision-makers(European Commission, …)
- Collect national and international input to better serve the interest of the BIC Community
- Provide accurate information in fields and sectors that go beyond our specialization
- Multiply the resources and contacts across the world
- Improve/increase our customer service experience by increasing the global awareness of available services within other reputable networks
- Benefit from discounts for events/publications/services that are not EBN branded, and participate in projects, training and information events organized jointly with these entities/networks.
- RETIS (France), ANCES (Spain), Association of Irish BICs (Ireland), Associação dos Centros de Empresa e Inovação Portugueses (Portugal)
- ANPROTEC (Brazil), InBIA (USA), JAST (China), WAST (China), Chile INCUBA (Chile), COPARMEX (Mexico), SMEA (Taiwan)
Published on 25-11-2013 00:00 by David Tee. 23025 page views