SocialChallenges.eu 2nd call for solutions: scaling-up opportunities for European start-ups and SMEs
Location: GoToWebinar, Belgium
After the great success of the SocialChallenges.eu call ended last year, with total of 1.230.000€ granted to 41 entrepreneurs (30.000€ each), for those who missed that opportunity or didn’t find the right challenge to apply for, we have launched the 2nd call for solutions – deadline for applications 15th April 2018. New challenges are online looking for the best entrepreneurial solutions to their social and environmental needs. You might have the right “answer” for them!
If interested in this opportunity, but do not know how to take part or you want to be sure that your application will be properly structured and submitted, we invite you to join the upcoming online session:
The webinar will take place on the 27th of March 2018, at 12.00pm CET (11.00am GMT); it will last 60 minutes and will be held in English.
Thirty social and environmental challenges promoted by different European territories (regions and cities) are looking for entrepreneurial solutions that can make an impact for their citizens. Selected solutions will receive a 30.000€ grant to develop a MVP and test it with and within these territories over a 6-month period.
Join the webinar and discover:
- Social Challenges Innovation Platform & its ecosystem(s) > the platform and our stakeholders: challenge owners, solution providers and nodes
- The open call for solutions > 30 challenges at glance
- The application process > how to register online, create your profile and submit your application
- The selection process > legal requirements and evaluation criteria
- The SocialChallenges.eu grant scheme > time to grant, grant distribution, monitoring
We’ll provide you with practical tips and examples, and we’ll be available to answer your questions and doubts.
- Chiara Davalli, EBN www.ebn.eu | @EUBIC
- Marina Sarli, Impact Hub www.impacthub.net | @impacthub
- Dario Mazzella, Meta-Group www.meta-group.com | @META_Group
More details are available here.
Back to Event list