Location: EBN, Belgium
Co-incubation opportunities in Europe and China - Workshop
EBN Office, Brussels (Belgium)
China offers a huge variety of business and research opportunities and is on its way to become the number 1 world economy. Scientists and entrepreneurs need to get familiar with the Chinese innovation landscape and develop their own strategy how to approach and deal with Chinese research or business partners and investors.
This event provides you with:
- Insights into the fast developing Chinese Science, Technology & Innovation (STI) Landscape
- Use cases: Europe-China cooperation in business - success and failures
- Interactive session to develop your own strategy
- A unique networking opportunity
Programme | 5 December 2018
|10.00||Open Remarks - by EBN (Marion Perrin)|
|10.10||Presentation on ENRICH in China and the Soft Landing Zones Network - by EBN (Marion Perrin)|
|11.15||Introduction to the Chinese STI Landscape - by SPI (Sara Medina)|
|12.15||Open discussion and idea exchange|
|14.00||Presentation of (successful or unsuccessful) use cases of EU-China cooperation - moderated by Tech Tour (William Stevens) TBC|
|15.00||Practice Session - leaded by SPI (Sara Medina) and Tech Tour (William Stevens) TBC
- Early bird €85 - before 9 November 2018.
- Full price €100
* The fee includes workshop material, lunch and coffee break
Please contact Marion Perrin, EBN Project Manager for registration.
Back to Event list