Location: EBN, Brussels, Belgium
Fet2rin, H2020 project EBN is partnering together with META Group and The European Crowdfunding Network AISBL (ECN), aims at facilitating collaborations to set the ground for the take up of FET (Future and Emerging Technologies) projects by overcoming obstacles related to market outreach and accessing business leaders including entrepreneurs, early stage investors and crowdfunding communities.
Divided in 3 workshops, the fourth edition of the training will be held from mid-March to mid May 2018 at EBN premises in Brussels:
- 1st workshop: 15 - 16 March 2018
- 2nd workshop: 12 - 13 April 2018
- 3rd workshop: 17 - 18 May 2018
How to design a successful crowdfunding campaign
- Tip and tricks - team work
What matters most to investors
- What makes a presentation great and how to tell your story?
- How to pitch your research results and business concept
- How to effectively define and communicate a business model to internal and external stakeholders
- Pitching in front of investors and business angels
Back to Event list