Location: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Malaysia
Malaysia, as a “melting pot” of ASEAN, is a centrally located gateway to access the healthcare markets in the region. Furthermore, Malaysia as many other ASEAN nations has identified healthcare as a national key economic area and actively encourages investment and development of healthcare sector and public-private collaboration.
This international conference aims to provide a platform for the healthcare industry players to explore the most relevant megatrends in the emerging ASEAN markets and to understand the complex links between healthcare systems, government policies, epidemiological and socio-economic factors interacting and shaping the decisions of healthcare professionals, patients and consumers.
What to expect:
- Understanding and leveraging the business opportunities in the ASEAN region
- The changing epidemiological and demographic profile of ASEAN
- ASEAN medical standards and regulatory framework
- How to enter the European market
- Developing healthcare infrastructure
Back to Event list