Location: L'Aquila, Italy
EBN is happy to announce that FABSPACE network is partonising the 2018 International Summer School on Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences (ISSAOS 2018) to be held on the 27th – 31st August 2018 in L’Aquila, Italy.
The purpose of the school is to illustrate the progress that has been made in the scientific ability to generate detailed climate projections at the regional scale. The theoretical lectures will be complemented by practical sessions on real environmental data analysis, and there will be ample opportunity to exchange ideas and questions among the students and the lecturers.
The programme includes:
- Global change: overview of the climate system;
- Climate change impacts: analysis of the impacts at global and regional scale;
- Climate change uncertainties: and their communication overview of the uncertainties and role of communication;
- Regional climate modeling: RCM techniques;
- Climate impact on hydrology: impacts of the climate changes on hydrology; and
- Climate data analysis: techniques for climate data analysis.
The school is open for undergraduate and graduate (masters or doctoral) students and staffs (permanent or non-permanent).
Interested registrants are welcomed to register and the early-bird registration deadline is on 20 June 2018. In addition, there will be a 100€ discount for participants from FabSpace institutions. To do so, please type the word “FabSpace” in the field “Other special requests” of the online registration form (http://cetemps.aquila.infn.it/issaos/index.php/registration-2018/#form).
To register and find out more about ISSAOS 2018 please visit: http://cetemps.aquila.infn.it/issaos
Back to Event list