CAST is happy to invite you to its final conference! On the 29th of June, we will celebrate the best creative, sustainable and digital entrepreneurial solutions for tourism in Europe.
Organised by the European Business and Innovation Centre Network (EBN), this event will discuss and showcase best practices in business innovation support for a greater impact on entrepreneurship initiatives in the tourism sector.
The conference will explore:
- How Creative and Digital Technologies can create greater Sustainability in Tourism Sector?
- What are the main drivers for regional economic development and tourism recovery?
- What role can open Innovation and co-creation play in improving the sustainability of the tourism sector?
- What Smart-strategies can unlock the full potential of this sector?
- How EU support actions in the tourism sector are addressing challenges such as seasonality, harnessing technology and creativity, as well as integrating sustainability as a part of their unique selling proposition
The participants will benefit from networking opportunities with tourism innovators, industry specialists, financiers, corporates, EU|BICs, incubators and accelerators, specialised in sustainable tourism.
Over the past three years, the CAST project has provided incubation & acceleration support for sustainable tourism start-ups and SMEs to grow and scale. We helped generate new products, services and business models, facilitating access to finance and new markets.
Back to Event list