Location: Webinar, Online
EBN, a partner at Invest Horizon, invites you to the first webinar, taking place on 14 May 2019 at 4 p.m. 45-minute session: Financing your idea through series A.
The webinar will give you the opportunity to hear directly from professionals about how to be pragmatic and successful in your next investment round!
An insightful and interactive discussion featuring both a European entrepreneur and a European Venture Capitalist, who will share their insights on the successful raising of series A investments!
Why should I join this webinar?
- You have been successful at raising an early stage investment round and are wondering how to achieve the next stage;
- You have questions about how to successfully prepare for and raise a series A
- You want to receive real and inspiring information from professionals in the sector, as well as have the opportunity to ask your own questions
What will be covered:
- The prerequisites to raising a series A
- How to manage relationships with existing investors
- Effective fundraising materials
- Finding the right fit for my scale-up company; and
- How to approach and convince Venture capitalists: avoiding common pitfalls when approaching investors
Any entrepreneur, organisation or individual interested in learning practical advice on how to raise a series A investment.
InvestHorizon fosters the investment readiness of Europe’s ambitious high-tech companies. The Investment Accelerator fast tracks the fund-raising efforts and investment relations for selected companies. InvestHorizon is financed and promoted by the European Commission in association with Eureka and delivered by a consortium coordinated by Tech Tour, of which EBN is a key part.
Back to Event list