Location: Brussels , Belgium
Fet2rin, H2020 project EBN is partnering together with META Group and The European Crowdfunding Network AISBL (ECN), aims at facilitating collaborations to set the ground for the take up of FET (Future and Emerging Technologies) projects by overcoming obstacles related to market outreach and accessing business leaders including entrepreneurs, early stage investors and crowdfunding communities.
Divided in 3 workshops, the fourth edition of the FET2RIN training will be held from mid-March to mid May 2018 at the EBN premises in Brussels:
- 1st workshop: 15 - 16 March 2018
- 2nd workshop: 12 - 13 April 2018
- 3rd workshop: 17 - 18 May 2018
Principles of lean startup methodology
- Customer vs. product development
- How to capture your vision on a single page
- Finding a compelling problem that is worth solving
- Product market fit
- How to understand multiple customer segments
- Team work (lean canvas)
- Value proposition and the minimum viable product
- Common mistakes with value proposition
- Team work (Javelin board)
- How do you make money?
- Revenue streams and price market size and share
Spring 2017 edition of the training
Have a look at the gallery to see the photos and participants’ testimonials.
Back to Event list