From 10:30 to 11:45
This 75 – minute webinar will provide an overview of key aspects in the field of Intellectual Property licensing, including negotiation tips and legal traps. When does licensing makes sense and which are the difference between licenses agreements and other agreements.
Date: 6th of May 2021
10.30 – 12.00 CET
Indeed, companies that have a strong IP protection in place have increased chances to maintain a sustainable competitive advantage, mitigate potential financial risks and raise funding from investors.
The European IP Helpdesk expert will delve into the following points:
- What is a license agreement and when should it be used?
- What are the main differences between a license agreement and other contracts? (assignment and distribution agreement).
- What are the options for the patent owner to take advantage of a patent?
- Are there more options for an SME than to build a product (based on IP) and sell it?
- When does licensing make sense?
- Best practice case studies in technology licensing
10:30 – 10:35 Welcome & introduction of agenda, webinar structure and expert
10:35 – 10:40 Presentation of the InnoRate platform
10:40 – 10:45 Presentation of the European IP Helpdesk and its services
10:45 – 11:45 Presentation on IP Commercialisation & Licensing
11:45 – 12:00 Interactive Q&A
The InnoRate investment readiness services focus on the investment readiness preparation of Europe’s innovators and SMEs. Thus, the primary target audience of the investment readiness services is European SMEs, start-ups, and innovators from across the EU, who may be at any stage of the funding cycle. Through the investment readiness services, we seek to engage pilot EU SMEs looking for seed/scale up funding with high investment potential.
If you have any questions or topics that you would like to be covered in the Q&A, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure to ask them during the Q&A session.
Associated project: InnoRate
Published on 22-03-2021 00:00 by Joao Carvalho. 490 page views
Back to Event list